OXO Shake & Flavour
The easy way to add flavour to all sorts of dishes.
Shake in directly while cooking or Sprinkle on to your dish just before serving to add rich flavour.
Hints & Tips
A great way to boost the flavour: Chicken, Roasties, Stir Fry.
- For extra flavour, shake liberally onto chicken when sealing or use instead of salt and pepper.
- Mix with cheese, breadcrumbs and herbs to make a delicious crunchy topping.
- Shake generously onto chicken & veg for stir fry’s and wraps.
- Shake onto roast potatoes as a delicious accompaniment to a chicken dinner.
- Mix with some smoked paprika and chilli flakes for a spicy chicken marinade.
A great way to enrich: Mince, Burgers, Grills.
- Shake generously when preparing beef stir fry’s and steaks, instead of salt and pepper.
- Shake into soups to add hearty beef flavour.
- Shake over the potato on cottage pie with some cheese for extra flavour.
- Shake liberally to add rich flavour when browning beef to make Bolognese.
- Mix with some olive oil, smoked paprika and treacle to make a delicious barbecue marinade for beef.
Garlic & Herb
A great way to liven up: Chips, Rice, Fish, Veg.
- Add extra garlic oomph by shaking over pizzas, pastas, and omelettes.
- Sprinkle over buttered baguette for quick and simple garlic bread.
- Add flavour to roast veg with a quick shake.
- Shake generously for flavoursome stir fry's.
- Sprinkle over roast & mash potatoes and wedges, instead of salt and pepper.
- Shake over fish to taste before grilling or baking.