OXO Cooking Tips
- Sprinkle into browning mince to add rich flavours to your spaghetti Bolognese, chilli con carne or cottage pie.
- Crumble Beef Reduced Salt Stock cube into a blend of honey and mustard, then drizzle over cooked sausages before baking in the oven for 10 minutes for delicious glazed sausages.
- Sprinkle onto a roast chicken for a crispy golden skin.
- For extra sizzle, add a Chicken OXO Cube to a stir fry when cooking the chicken.
- To prepare soup from leftovers, add diced potatoes, vegetables, leftover diced roast chicken and crumble 2 OXO Chicken Cubes
- Sprinkle directly onto lightly oiled vegetables or fish before grilling or roasting.
- For extra flavour crumble into the boiling water when cooking rice, cous cous or risotto.
- For an intense flavour, brush lamb chops with oil, sprinkle with Lamb OXO Cube and grill.